• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia extravaganza

Tejas is the only person I know here IRL

He is good

You all are otherwise mafia

My man.

Ill never forget that night of beer pong during snowpocalypse before I had to get on a plane the next day. Those poor stewardesses and my fucking head

We drank a truly unreasonable amount

This is America.

Posers and poseurs are two different Standard American English words, with different definitions. Learn the language of this great country or get out

Posers and poseurs are two different Standard American English words, with different definitions. Learn the language of this great country or get out

I speak the native tongue not that British influenced bullshit.

Actually, looking up poseurs is interesting. Usually adding a U to a word isn't necessary .

Well I ended up playing player unknown battleground tonight when I got home and forgot about this. I won a solo though, I'll put a game together in the morning that will end quickly. Use this as your day 1 thread

Back