• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late Week Mafia - Sherlock Holmes Edition - Est. Thur start - closed

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
Just 3 roles

Civ roles:
Sherlock Holmes - cop/"mason"
John Watson - "mason"

Holmes and Watson know each other's identity but CANNOT communicate outside of the thread.

----------------

Maf role:
Professor James Moriarty: can either KILL a civ or RECRUIT a civ each night. If he tries to recruit Holmes or Watson, it will fail.

-- Recruits will add to his numbers for win conditions but there will be no communication outside of the game thread. They will learn each other's identity.

-----------

Everyone else starts as a vanilla civ.

I'll cap this at 13 players.

---------------------------------

1. Juice
  2. Jman
  3. townie
  4. sd3
  5. WhispyEye
  6. DaDeacs
  7. Brasky
  8. rommy
  9. gouda cheese
  10. ryala
  11. tic
  12. mako
  13. eagles
  14. timdunk
  15. GAt

Last edited:
was gonna re-roll cap choice but will play this, sounds fun

wtfn (whythefucknot)
after 26 years, no way the wife divorces me now. She wouldn't want that alimony on her hands.

I don’t want you to think I’m not signing up because I don’t like your games. I love your games and think they’re very creative (obv this one isn’t the same).

I have to be in the office tomorrow and am not sure I’ll have time to play well.

In if you need me. Out of someone that hasn’t played every game wants my spot. lol

I will take the last spot I suppose. I have scheduled conferences at 1, 230 & 4 to get my excuse in early.

Back