• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia sign-up thread - CLOSED - Game starts later today

WFU03

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll be running a small, non-themed game the rest of the week if there's interest. 9 or 10 players max. Target start will be this afternoon.

Players:
1. Townie
2. Gouda
3. Gooner
4. Tejas
5. Ph
6. Gater
7. GoalieMom (unless someone else wants to play because she's too nice)
8. 14
9. Toogs

Last edited:
I'll do it. Today is gonna suck for me with videoconferences but i'm good tomorrow/friday.

I could use the practice, so I'll play (caveat- if someone else wants to play and WFU03 would like help modding, I can give that a go).

I don't want to leave you all one person away from playing, so I'll play. If literally anyone wants to jump me in line though, do that.

I'll leave it open for another 30 minutes or so. We'll target a first deadline at 2pm. We can run with this or add 1-2 more if need be.

I'll leave it open for another 30 minutes or so. We'll target a first deadline at 2pm. We can run with this or add 1-2 more if need be.

If somebody else wants to join drop me out. Otherwise I'll play

I think I'd prefer 12 if we can get it.

Let's roll with 9. I'll do the roles and send out PMs shortly.

Back