• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Late week mafia sign-up thread- CLOSED

GoalieMom

Reaction score
I'll aim for a 1:30pm start tomorrow. Will do usual 1:30pm/4:30pm/10:30am deadlines unless anyone strongly objects.

As I said in the LOTR mafia thread, I'm aiming for something super easy and dumb (but not C9PO90x or whatever that crap is) that will be blatantly copied from somewhere else.

Here's who I have as signed up so far:
1. Gouda
2. Gooner
3. BYM
4. Tejas
5. GAT
6. Rommy
7. WFU03
8. Jman
9. Damo
10. Townie
11. Juice
12. deacsfan27
13. Knight

Last edited:
I’m INterested in participating in your game that resembles mafia.

I can’t play but the old format we used to do which was very easy and straightforward was 3 mafia, 10 civ. 8 vanilla, 1 bg, 1 cop.

I can’t play but the old format we used to do which was very easy and straightforward was 3 mafia, 10 civ. 8 vanilla, 1 bg, 1 cop.

This is the mafia man's set up. None of the glitz and glamor and money pouring in like in the big theme games. Just good old fashioned mafia, like we grew up playing.

I can't play in this one, but if you decide to run a different setup than this I'm happy to help with balance/help co-mod in bursts.

Eagles is trying not to hang himself so that he’s available to run a game next week.

Yeah, don’t do that. You saw how hard it was to find a mod this time. We can’t take that chance again.

Oh, and Goalie, In.

Not playing, but I will probably help out with vote counts and such... If GM asks nicely and doesn't just assume I will do it.

Yeah, don’t do that. You saw how hard it was to find a mod this time. We can’t take that chance again.

Oh, and Goalie, In.

God damn you even sound like mafia in signup threads

God damn you even sound like mafia in signup threads

I guess it’s a skill?

But remember that come game time when there’s only like a 25% chance my super mafia sounding posts are actually mafia.

Not playing, but I will probably help out with vote counts and such... If GM asks nicely and doesn't just assume I will do it.

This is exactly how it will go down.

i'll play if you need more, but don't expand the game to accommodate me

I spell accommodate correctly on the first try only like 15% of the time

Back