• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lawyers for Catholic hospital argue that a fetus is not a person

WakeandBake

Reaction score
"They said that under state law, an embryo is not person until it is born alive..."

The court agreed with the argument, and Stodghill lost the suit....

The hospital and doctors then sued him for over $118,000 legal fees and attempted to garnish his wages, according to a legal document filed on his behalf.

I agree with the state law, but I didn't figure the church would. And then to ream him by suing him back for legal fees. :eek:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/26/us/colorado-fetus-lawsuit/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

How awful do you have to be to sue a widowed single father and garnish his wages over your fucking legal fees. What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

i guess everyone else who pays for health care should pay for his stupid lawsuit

What is the Catholic Church's involvement in the case? Doesn't seem like they have any at all.

How awful do you have to be to sue a widowed single father and garnish his wages over your fucking legal fees. What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

It's not "people"...it's insurance companies.

Back