• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LeAnn Rimes (NSFW)

Too Skinny?

• Too Skinny

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Not Too Skinny

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Should Seek Treatment

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Rimes = too skinny.
Blond in picture = needs treatment.

Also, Leann Rimes in those sunglasses looks exactly like Michael Jackson (RIP). Now we know who he was trying to be all these years.

Wow good call.

See, this girl has some curve. LeAnn has like a 2 inch difference between her waist and her hips. I don't think this chick is as thin as her at all. But I suppose weight perception, like color perception, depends on one's eye. I think breast implants can trick the eye too.

That, and I'm sure beachmodel.com knows how to airbrush.

I seem to recall seeing Rimes awhile back and thinking she was a little thick. Now she looks like a naturally bigger girl who has worked her ass off to be skinny. This is as opposed to the other chicks who are probably just as thin but look like they're at a healthy weight for their body/bone structure/whatever.

1) we need a NSFW on this one.
2) if guys don't consider that too skinny, we're all screwed. i mean, seriously, i hang out with a lot of super skinny runners, and every last one of them is still bigger than leann rimes in those pictures.

A NSFW has been added to the subject. Since there is a poll icon, it trumps any other icon so you will not see the NSFW icon. Hope this helps. This should only be the case when we have polls that are NSFW. Otherwise we can go in and add the icon for regular posts.

I seem to recall seeing Rimes awhile back and thinking she was a little thick. Now she looks like a naturally bigger girl who has worked her ass off to be skinny. This is as opposed to the other chicks who are probably just as thin but look like they're at a healthy weight for their body/bone structure/whatever.

I agree with you on Rimes, but I don't think Candace is naturally that skinny. She is probably very thin naturally, but I'm not buying that she's wolfing down pasta and Big Macs and just cannot put on weight. I'm not buying that she doesn't abuse drugs, food or whatever to be that thin. This is coming from someone who is underweight- I would have to literally starve myself or become a cokehead to get as thin at Candace appears. Not buying that that is a healthy weight.

So out of curiosity - Candace Swanepoel (blonde in the middle) too skinny? Not too skinny?

candice-swanepoel.jpg

spl262216_018.jpg

spinner

Is her hubby bringing binoculars to the pool/beach? That is kinda awesome.

Is this NSFW because of the beachmodel.com pic?

I had an eating disorder for a few years (and still stuggle with the demons) and that candace girl looks like she probably does too. that or she does tons of cocaine.

leanne doesnt look too bad. She has fake breasts correct? I must admit that I have implants too. I probably paid a lot less than Leanne and mine looks much better.

I would fuck that skinny rabbit in the ass while bragging about my DS Mod greatness!

Is this NSFW because of the beachmodel.com pic?

maybe i'm too strict on what i consider NSFW. but to me, if girls in really skimpy bikinis are going to be popping up, i want a "NSFW" on there. that's not something i want my boss seeing me look at during the day, even if it's not actually nudity.

sorry i chose that pic but i wanted a comparably skinny chick in a bathing suit

sorry i chose that pic but i wanted a comparably skinny chick in a bathing suit

it's not just that one. for me, it's all of them. i don't care if they're there. i just need to know before i click on the thread that images like that are going to pop up.

I don't think Rimes is too skinny (getting close) but she is definitely to beefcake. I don't know whats going on between her thighs and ribcage, but I don't like it. Take a day off from the gym willis!

maybe i'm too strict on what i consider NSFW. but to me, if girls in really skimpy bikinis are going to be popping up, i want a "NSFW" on there. that's not something i want my boss seeing me look at during the day, even if it's not actually nudity.

Then I'd say you're on the wrong board.

I don't think Rimes is too skinny (getting close) but she is definitely to beefcake. I don't know whats going on between her thighs and ribcage, but I don't like it. Take a day off from the gym willis!

But I love working out!

Back