• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LeAnn Rimes (NSFW)

Too Skinny?

• Too Skinny

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Not Too Skinny

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Should Seek Treatment

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
maybe i'm too strict on what i consider NSFW. but to me, if girls in really skimpy bikinis are going to be popping up, i want a "NSFW" on there. that's not something i want my boss seeing me look at during the day, even if it's not actually nudity.

Fair enough. I wish we could take profanity out of thread titles. I was reading LK's thread to Moon when the plant lady walked in my office this afternoon, so I minimized it. "What the fuck" was at the bottom of my screen. I guess that is better than Cum Dumpster. :)

Fair enough. I wish we could take profanity out of thread titles. I was reading LK's thread to Moon when the plant lady walked in my office this afternoon, so I minimized it. "What the fuck" was at the bottom of my screen. I guess that is better than Cum Dumpster. :)

There actually is a filter if you'd like to turn it on. It'll filter out all the profanities, even those in posts though.

There actually is a filter if you'd like to turn it on. It'll filter out all the profanities, even those in posts though.

Don't want to do that. I like profanity. :D

Tell the bitch to mind her own fucking business. It pisses me off when someone invites themselves into your space and then takes offense at something they see or hear which wasn't intended for their eavesdropping, snooping fucking asses.

Back