• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro...a running tally

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
on predictions.

A sampler platter ---

FSU will suck -- Check

E.J. Manuel and Tajh Boyd will both sustain injuries -- Check

Mike Olson will emerge as a beast -- Check

Tanner Price is the man -- Check

Terrence Davis at 2 years removed from inj. and will soar -- Check

Danny Dembry -- never give up on Grobian 5th years -- Check

Josh Bush will silence the piss-whistles -- Check

... All ol' Lec needs is for Clemson to come crashing to earth and that boy is batting close to a thousand.

Last edited:
Keep it rolling brother!!!

Hey, you know ol'Lec will.

While others lamented the "game passing Grobe by" or "our recruits suck" or "our team sucks" Ol' Lectro kept the faithful fan informed and turned his attention from the zoo's resident turd-hurlers.

It takes ol'Lec to tell you about your team and it's players -- to tell you what really counts and to get you onboard before the train squashes you like a grape.

Signed -- The Oracle of Wake Forest Football.

Last edited:
Lectro,

I feel like an idiot for asking you this but since you have been right about my noles so far. How many more do we lose? If we do win out which i doubt we do, do we still suck?

Is it just me, or does anybody else hope Florida State doesn't really "suck" because I'd like to believe we beat a really good football team last Saturday? I guess time will tell. It's kind of like the lame "overrated" chant the home crowd will chant at the end of an upset, I much rather think the opponent wasn't overrated and we just beat a good team.

I want FSU to suck to give us room for error in the conference race and so we can get a better bowl slot than them.

Is it just me, or does anybody else hope Florida State doesn't really "suck" because I'd like to believe we beat a really good football team last Saturday? I guess time will tell. It's kind of like the lame "overrated" chant the home crowd will chant at the end of an upset, I much rather think the opponent wasn't overrated and we just beat a good team.

I agree. I was not able to be there on Sat. - surely no one chanted 'overrated' did they?

Agreed. Were they worthy of being a top 10 team? Hell no. But there's a pretty good gap between Top 10 and sucks... I think they are a team that thought they'd be able to contend for a NC this year and couldn't, factor in an injury to Manuel (who's a freak) and it makes it even tougher. No they haven't beaten anyone who's any good. But when your first 4 games are 2 cupcakes followed by two top 10 teams its not like there's a lot of wiggle room. Follow that up with a road game against a team who is much much better than anticipated and you arrive at 2-3. I guess time will tell how good they really are but I'm with you in hoping its not actually all that bad.

I want FSU to suck to give us room for error in the conference race and so we can get a better bowl slot than them.

If FSU loses more games that's fine by me, the only time I pull for them would be against UNC or Miami, but still I hope we beat a good football last Saturday instead of one that "sucks." I know they gave Oklahoma everything they wanted, so I don't really think FSU "sucks." I think they've just lost to 3 teams that were better so far.

Your junk will be picked up:

1. On time --- CHECK

2. By courteous individuals --- CHECK

3. Who are bonded, licensed and insured junk collectors --- CHECK

4. We will match or beat any junk disposal competitor's quote --- CHECK

5. We will use best efforts to not disturb the rest of your non-junk -- CHECK

Lectro,

I feel like an idiot for asking you this but since you have been right about my noles so far. How many more do we lose? If we do win out which i doubt we do, do we still suck?

No, you guys are actually going to turn it around.

The big dog will get up off the porch but unfortunately for you guys the "Come to Jesus" speech didn't hit till after week 5.

We really need Clemson to crash............twice.

Back