• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro is ALIVE!

6 posts in and lectro already has a negative reputation! Haha, you guys are dicks.

Hahaha...good to be back in bad graces, eh?

Actually, great work on this new site. Kudos to all Deacons involved!

Thank you, sir!

We are all thrilled with how this is going.

As well you should be proud... You guys have done a helluva good job!

6 posts in...9 posts in.... wait, 'cause you know the 12 Post is coming, as it were, and it is up to ramming speed!

Welcome aboard. Does this site offer your patented emoticon? You should figure out how to make that happen.

Even though I don't have 50 posts so I don't think it does anything, I gave lectro positive rep. Why neg rep him before he says anything dumb over here? At least give him a chance to earn his neg rep.

Your opinion is like a soft-on...perhaps you should lay off doing such a savage job on your member there, kiddo.

Even though I don't have 50 posts so I don't think it does anything, I gave lectro positive rep. Why neg rep him before he says anything dumb over here? At least give him a chance to earn his neg rep.

Your opinion is like a soft-on...perhaps you should lay off doing such a savage job on your member there, kiddo.

Is that dumb enough for you?

WTFK are you talking about?

The guy has an emote is of "him" yanking on a non-existent pecker...maybe that says something about him, maybe not, but if a guy is going to have 'jack-off' as his emote then a comment might ensue, eh?

Back