• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lectro was RIGHT--post1626--(climate related)

Lectro's takes are ICE COLD!

Lectro3000.

The Coming Ice Age will be Ice Cold.

That is my prediction for our future here on Earth. So get busy pumping as much carbon dioxide as is humanly possible

Could apply to most things Republican...

0497a650085f01361fcc005056a9545d

Tell the erstwhile communists to cease with their phony cooked up science and restore science to its place as a gate keeper and not a promulgator of unhinged ideologues.

Tell the erstwhile communists to cease with their phony cooked up science and restore science to its place as a gate keeper and not a promulgator of unhinged ideologues.

I really don't get people who troll on climate change.

Thoughts and prayers...that should fix it. Are you sure you went to Wake...every time you post seems less and less likely.

Thoughts and prayers...that should fix it. Are you sure you went to Wake...every time you post seems less and less likely.

lectro did not go to Wake. The Oracle of the Greensboro Dump needed no such education.

From the looks of it a Wake degree reserves your right to Fuck a one legged monkey.

As for the Climate Stooges..stop cooking the books

From the looks of it a Wake degree reserves your right to Fuck a one legged monkey.

Lol, you are so eloquent in stating your side of a debate, I almost forgot how little actual content you put in your posts.

Everyone would have that right in Clinton's amoral communist America.

Oh shut the fuck up. You are just the simpleton asshole who insults at will and then when you get it back you cry like the gamma bitch you are

I think we would be better off solving this, rather than holding expensive conferences on global warming, where everyone can fly in by private jet, signal their virtue, call press conferences to proclaim their good intentions, hobnob with Leonard DiCaprio and the usual celeb suspects, and have a great time while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018...imes-size-france-and-growing-study-finds.html

Last edited:
I think we would be better off solving this, rather than holding expensive conferences on global warming, where everyone can fly in by private jet, signal their virtue, call press conferences to proclaim their good intentions, hobnob with Leonard DiCaprio and the usual celeb suspects, and have a great time while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018...imes-size-france-and-growing-study-finds.html

That last "expensive conference" produced a world wide treaty to tackle climate change.

And guess what - they hold those same "expensive conferences" to try to address plastic pollution.

Just because you are ignorant of events, doesn't mean they don't happen.

That last "expensive conference" produced a world wide treaty to tackle climate change.

And guess what - they hold those same "expensive conferences" to try to address plastic pollution.

Just because you are ignorant of events, doesn't mean they don't happen.

and they are very effective too, aren't they?

Back