• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lee's game last night

2. Linebacker Marquel Lee: More of the same for the fifth-round draft pick out of Wake Forest, who struggled against Arizona.

For complete Oakland Raiders coverage follow us on Flipboard.
During the Rams first possession, Lee was juked by not overly nimble tight end Gerald Everett for a 24-yard gain.

Looks like things have gone downhill since that BSD article saying there was discussion of Lee starting.

Rookie and 5th round pick who wasn't expected to make an immediate impact. Hopefully he's just getting adjusted to the speed of the game and things will turn around for him.

Actually I think he was/is expected to play immediately, as they have a need at his position.

OK, so if Lee made the one tackle that he had missed on the TE, he would've had a great game? Something tells me that the above-analysis is slightly simplistic.

He looked better in this game than the first. He is running with the 1's. He fell down on the TE play mentioned earlier. As the game went on he appeared to be making his reads faster and attacking better. Raiders played a lot of nickel against the rams and thus he didn't play as many snaps as he did agains the Cards. Lets hope he continues to improve.

My nephew is asst director of player personnel for the Raiders. Lee is going to make the team. They like him. Can't post all I know here I don't think, but anyone can PM me if interested and have questions. I literally just talked to him and got the full lowdown on Lee.

Back