• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lekan Ajayi

"I'm signing (on Wednesday)," said Ajayi. "I'm going to decide between Wyoming and Missouri."

Ajayi visited Wyoming a little over a week ago, but has yet to visit Missouri. He said that he has researched Missouri on the internet, and that not having visited Missouri "doesn't really matter".

Frank Haith better hope he only researches missouri on the internet and doesn't visit.

This whole Lekan school circus is hilarious. I kind of dont want him to sign anywhere just so I can keep watching him switch schools

"I'm signing (on Wednesday)," said Ajayi. "I'm going to decide between Wyoming and Missouri."

Ajayi visited Wyoming a little over a week ago, but has yet to visit Missouri. He said that he has researched Missouri on the internet, and that not having visited Missouri "doesn't really matter".

:plos:

[hansel]i'm just glad we're done lekan this guy's ballz[/hansel]

i just don't understand this kid! where is he getting his lists from? there must be something else going on here...grades?

Columbia has plenty of cocaine and Missouri has plenty of Meth labs; so it depends on his preference?

Bogota is a big city in Columbia; but Missouri has St Louis and Kansas City at both ends.

you're thinking of Colombia, not Columbia.

Columbia has plenty of cocaine and Missouri has plenty of Meth labs; so it depends on his preference?

Bogota is a big city in Columbia; but Missouri has St Louis and Kansas City at both ends.

Cute. Too bad Columbia (as in Missouri) and Colombia (as in Bogota) are spelled differently.

NGArep for "Columbia".

Craig sounds like a slightly less drunk Koobs.

:laugh:

His reasoning of Missouri is great. He's essentially using an equivalent of online dating for deciding where to play basketball. Schools never embellish themselves online and make everything look pristine... He's probably expecting the hot chick he saw in the picture but he has no guarantee that he is not going to get the average homly girl instead. And he's not asking her out on a date, he's basically getting engaged off of her online profile only. Have fun buddy.

But it's totally Lekan's style to do it, so I applaud him for this move. Anything less would be too boring and normal for him.

any future recruit that changes their mind a few time will from now on be called "pulling a Lekan!"

BSD_RaJohnston Riley Johnston
Based on a couple of sources, Lekan Ajayi is headed to Wyoming. With the way his recruiting has gone, I would not bet a lot on that.

Wyoming is the perfectly random school for him to end up. Makes no real sense and came out of nowhere late.

Back