• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Leslie MacDonald Tears ACL

This is sad to hear. I hate to see this happen to anyone. Having torn my ACL last year, I can attest that this injury is no fun.

Best wishes to him for a full recovery.

tore it during summer league play - raises an interesting debate on whether you should allow players to participate in these things (i think you should, but still...)

tore it during summer league play - raises an interesting debate on whether you should allow players to participate in these things (i think you should, but still...)

Me too. A lot of times ACL tears are non-contact injuries and can really occur doing about anything if you twist it wrong. Could happen just as easily during practice or a pickup game.

Bad news for Leslie, he seems like a nice guy.

Hate it for the kid. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team, though.

Me too. A lot of times ACL tears are non-contact injuries and can really occur doing about anything if you twist it wrong. Could happen just as easily during practice or a pickup game.

Bad news for Leslie, he seems like a nice guy.

A pro am is no different than any pick up game injury-wise. These guys play everyday somewhere and injury is always a possibility.

hope he gets well soon and that Carowhina is proven to be cheats and is barred from all collegiate sports.

not good for a team whose main weakness is perimeter shooting to lose their best 3 point shooter

At first I thought this might hurt them a little but then I remembered that the only reason he got much pt was because Bullock was out. I hate them!!!

Back