• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's get real about The Cheats cover up.

macktheknife

Reaction score
19 years of fake classes. Mack Brown was in on it. Gets hired. Because cheating is how they roll, he hires two convicted cheaters who never paid a price. Bateman and Galloway. Great to see masses of UNC fans wanting Bateman fired. Fucker still has our playbook. We may lose, but if we get the chance I hope Clawson lays 100 on this corrupt enterprise. Hoping for some real karma come Saturday.

19 years of fake classes. Mack Brown was in on it. Gets hired. Because cheating is how they roll, he hires two convicted cheaters who never paid a price. Bateman and Galloway. Great to see masses of UNC fans wanting Bateman fired. Fucker still has our playbook. We may lose, but if we get the chance I hope Clawson lays 100 on this corrupt enterprise. Hoping for some real karma come Saturday.

My feelings exactly. When Mack was asked about hiring assistants who used a stolen playbook, he answered to the effect that he’d spoken to them and it was all good.

I recall Mac saying he knew no one of higher integrity than Jay Bateman. C’mon Man!!! A guy that has a stolen playbook in his possession. No one???? Really?

Reg, take Mack at his word. If Bateman is his ceiling for integrity, he only associates with lowlifes, cheats and cons. Seems like an apt description of an athletic department that develops a course of study intended to keep their athletes academically qualified while espousing "the Carolina way". Lying hypocrites at best.

My apologies to Mrs. Brown.

I must be one of the most pessimistic posters on here, but we are not losing tomorrow.

That spanking is going to be so bad, sleazy Mack Brown won't be able to sit down for a week.

Mack looks half dead. Let’s just be real. It’s like envisioning your grandfather coaching a team. How he gets any recruits is mind boggling.

Back