• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lets Get This Guy For Bball??

LOL, yeah he's going to pick our dumpster fire of a program over Louisville and Arizona. OK...

He would get so much PT coming to Wake. The kid probably knows nothing about these programs. Where is Canarias anyways?

Besides, Arizona does not need him and Louisville already signed 2 centers. Wake is the viable option.

He would get so much PT coming to Wake. The kid probably knows nothing about these programs. Where is Canarias anyways?

Its in the Canary Islands located off of the coast of Spain. Las Palmas is the largest town on the island.

Why bother? Once RW gives his crony buddy an extension, we'd just be condemning the poor kid to 4 years of misery.

When we get to the sixteen or seventeen win mark this season that unfortunately will be true and will mark it as progress for Ronald Wellman. Even though the league is down in general and we are playing an extremely weak schedule Ronald will look at it as a great thing for his longtime buddy Jeff.

I get what you're saying. We should just pay Lionel Hollins as much as we can haha.

Big from a tropical island being recruited but comes to wake, Its happened before. Where is Chris king to check him out

When we get to the sixteen or seventeen win mark this season that unfortunately will be true and will mark it as progress for Ronald Wellman. Even though the league is down in general and we are playing an extremely weak schedule Ronald will look at it as a great thing for his longtime buddy Jeff.

16 or 17?

Lol

Big from a tropical island being recruited but comes to wake, Its happened before. Where is Chris king to check him out

Exactly who was recruiting TD?

I wonder if this kid would be willing to play for a coach with a nutria haircut.

I'm sure he'd be impressed with Buzz as Buzz could point out all the players he's had under him that he made into NBAers and All-ACCers.

Exactly who was recruiting TD?

I wonder if this kid would be willing to play for a coach with a nutria haircut.

I seem to recall that Tim was being recruited (or maybe it was just interest) from Providence.

good grief...please get this guy!

This guy will not go to Louisville. It is up to Arizona and Wake. We really need to offer him, he's a 4 star 7 foot guy. More importantly, why has he only gotten 1 offer? haha

Back