• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lets have some sanity

hard disagree with OP. if we don't land a huge class or get to the final 4 in 2 years we get the billboards out

Strike Two, Strike Three, we are finished!

Sanity? I come to these boards like once every two years when stuff is going down. I'm not here for sanity.

JFC, Collins is not getting hired. The report that had his name in it was quickly shot down by Les.

I’m hanging onto the fact that Currie attended Wake and saw the good years. He simply HAS to want what we want. He’ll land the very best one he can. (Stand down, Hatch!)

More like some Linsanity once TOMMY AMAKER is roaming the sidelines, amirite?!?!

If Amaker had gone to Vanderbilt, how would that change how you view his potential candidacy?

I say let’s have some sanity in HIRING. The rest will take care of itself. If we can’t land someone better than our bottom tier, let Chill hold the reins until we can.

We’re the only job on the market. If we can’t make a decent hire now, I don’t think we will be able to a year or two from now. Wellman really did a number on Wake basketball.

Sanity ??????? A-A-A-A-A-A-A-
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..............sure

Yeah, I don’t mean to imply it would make him a great candidate, but I do think it’s worth segmenting the analysis into a category purely on his record and another on how terrible it would be to hire a dukie.

When I envision the common Wake boards poster frantically posting about our new coach, I picture Chevy Chase losing his mind at the end of Christmas vacation. Only instead of his boss Mr. Shirley, it’s Wellman/Currie.

And Bigboy is cousin Eddie.

If Amaker had gone to Vanderbilt, how would that change how you view his potential candidacy?

I don’t want Amaker because he’s mediocre at best and has a low ceiling. I couldn’t give a shit where the next coach went to school if he’s a winner.

Back