• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's talk about the return of Damari Monsanto

Forbes mentioned on his radio show last week that he had to tell Damari to cut down on the Cookout trays. Very relatable

I’m sticking with my “Jamaal Levy with a 3 pt shot” comp.

He does all those long arm glue guy things that Levy did, except with some extra swag (for better and for worse)

Just hopefully he doesn’t take some ill advised technical foul shots

BUMP. I freaking love this guy. When was the last time we had a dude like this??? My favorite player we've had in a long time.

Agreed. That drive and pass to Walton was money. Although when he kept dribbling I screamed at the tv until the finish. I said, "Oh".

9pts 7 rebs 1 assist in 18 mins. 3 TOs and yes almost his second game with a T.

that T was just on the borderline of bullshit imo

refs let that game get way out of hand

3 TOs in the first half - 0 in the second and he hit some absolutely clutch jumpers for us. solid game for Bookie!

that T was just on the borderline of bullshit imo

refs let that game get way out of hand

3 TOs in the first half - 0 in the second and he hit some absolutely clutch jumpers for us. solid game for Bookie!

Oh I was strongly endorsing his production, just hoping his cooler head shows up to accompany his hot hand.

I’m sticking with my “Jamaal Levy with a 3 pt shot” comp.

He does all those long arm glue guy things that Levy did, except with some extra swag (for better and for worse)

Levy was way less skilled. Also probably more athletic/rangy. If we’re gonna compare from that era I’m gonna go with a skinnier, much better version of Chris Ellis.

Forbes mentioned on his radio show last week that he had to tell Damari to cut down on the Cookout trays. Very relatable

He looked gassed at one point down the stretch. It was after his coast to coast and a few tough defensive possessions. Got lucky there was a time out so he could stay in the game. Hopefully he can get his fitness up quick.

The dude shoots a confident, beautiful looking 3 that reminds me being on fire in NBA Jam every time it leaves his hand. Just has that trajectory.

He's also an elite rebounder, which is obviously a huge help to this team at times.

Love him.

The dude shoots a confident, beautiful looking 3 that reminds me being on fire in NBA Jam every time it leaves his hand. Just has that trajectory.

He's also an elite rebounder, which is obviously a huge help to this team at times.

Love him.

When your guards are your best rebounder, not your 7 footers, more rebounding is very helpful.

He’s way more akin to a taller Justin Gray than he is a shorter Levy. Love him…hope he explodes for 30 against State in four days.

Bouncy Craig Dawson.

He's going to have a game soon where he hits 6 plus threes. Also probably going to have one where he goes 1 for 7.

I suspect his players have the kind of relationship with him where they say, “I’ll do it if you will!”

I love that Monsanto has got an edge to him. Keep shootin' those threes and talking smack!

After going 3-6 today, Monsanto is up to 13-32 (.406) from deep.

Back