• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberals More Likely to be Girly Men--Its Science...

DeacLaw05

Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic redistribution, according to the research.

My favorite part is the caption under the photo of Labour leader Ed Miliband that says "Men with less upper body strength are more likely to support the welfare state - like Labour leader Ed Miliband." :rofl:

Hey big surprise, those with power want to maintain it and those that are downtrodden want help.

We spend way too much time with beautiful women and fine liquors and designer substances to worry about weightlifting, dear boy.

The flouncing expressions of liberal guilt in The Tunnels certainly support this theory. You pussies need to face facts: Liberal men are girly men.

I'll file this one away in the shocker category....right next to the study that shows women talk more than men

Seems like they have their causation wrong.

I'll file this one away in the shocker category....right next to the study that shows women talk more than men

No kidding. I wonder how much public money was wasted coming to an obvious conclusion.

We spend way too much time with beautiful women and fine liquors and designer substances to worry about weightlifting, dear boy.

Weightlifting, big cars, and gun ownership. Sure signs of baby penis syndrome.

I always liked that study that showed the whiniest kids in a kindergarten class grew up to be republicans. That one made perfect sense.

I always liked that study that showed the whiniest kids in a kindergarten class grew up to be republicans. That one made perfect sense.

Rich kids are usually pretty whiny.

Not as whiny as malnourished redneck kids who have been subsisting on a strict diet of diet dew, moon pies and skoal throughout their formative years.

Also,

weak upper body >>>>> wide stance

diet dew? must be bougie rednecks.

TAB's hatred for all things rural is as ignorant as it is illuminating. Rednecks don't drink Mountain Dew. They drink Sun Drop. This is among the many, many things TAB gets wrong in a day.

True rednecks drink RC Cola (with some peanuts tossed in the bottle for extra flavor).

Also, no self-respecting redneck gives their kids Skoal. If TAB knew his ass from a hole in the ground, he'd know that redneck toddlers begin chewing Red Man as soon as their baby teeth come in.

Go knockout a pushup or two, TAB, if you can. It's OK to start on your knees if it's too tough for you.

True rednecks drink RC Cola (with some peanuts tossed in the bottle for extra flavor).

Also, no self-respecting redneck gives their kids Skoal. If TAB knew his ass from a hole in the ground, he'd know that redneck toddlers begin chewing Red Man as soon as their baby teeth come in.

Go knockout a pushup or two, TAB, if you can. It's OK to start on your knees if it's too tough for you.

Moonz's spinning class is full of demand-siders and weak-willed collectivists.

wtf is sundrop anyway? i've only had it a few times, but is it some sort of unholy cross between 7-up and mello yello?

anyway, it was more the diet i was surprised at. if rednecks are drinking diet, then i guess diabeetus education is working.

You may know Sundrop by its other name, "Nectar of the fucking gods."

Back