• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Limited Opportunity: Bison

paying $30/lb for frozen bison meat sounds like the very definition of having more money than sense in a city in decline.

That's more like it. May have to be on the lookout for some local farms. That's a great deal.

I typically get fresh ground for $9.99/lb at Whole Foods. Don't typically spring for the bison steaks though.

I've never ordered meat from anywhere. I typically get ground bison at HT.

paying $30/lb for frozen bison meat sounds like the very definition of having more money than sense in a city in decline.

I didn't realize Atlanta was so far in decline that you couldn't get fresh bison. Heading there tomorrow. I'm expecting an apocalyptic wasteland.

Maybe I just live in an area with a lot of bison farms (or at least beefalo), but is it that difficult to get Bison?

I didn't realize Atlanta was so far in decline that you couldn't get fresh bison. Heading there tomorrow. I'm expecting an apocalyptic wasteland.

Rick_Atlanta.jpg

Back