• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lindsay Czarniak

Don't mind the thread, but this should be an appreciation, not debate.

She's hotter than Sara Walsh which leaves her as the hottest SC anchor in Bristol.

Not that bald bastard, stan gable. That follicly challenged mother fucker has banged more 10s than Wilmer Valderrama. Just ask his ugly ass. He always leaves a single hair on the spent chick's pillow as well.

Stan G likes to blow his mighty load all over some JAP's silk sheets. That bald bitch can fuck. At wake, they called him the bald jack hammer. His svelte hips gyrating as the glistening sweat beads off his chrome dome. Nobody from wake has ever fucked hotter ass than gable. He's a fucking legend that one.

fuck that fucking bald ass fuck

Hahaha ya mine was TMI! Pussy.

ESPNs-Lindsay-Czarniak-3-e1346425970107.jpg

502_1lindsay_czarniak_171.jpg

I don't know, seems like a pretty standard (fake) blonde to me.

In fairness to the crazy fucks here. Is she drop dead gorgeous? Not even close. Does she have a great body? Nope. Is she hot in the face. Not. If she walked up to you at a bar put one of her legs between yours and breathed her warm sexy breath all over you, would you not fuck her?

Duh

In fairness to the crazy fucks here. Is she drop dead gorgeous? Not even close. Does she have a great body? Nope. Is she hot in the face. Not. If she walked up to you at a bar put one of her legs between yours and breathed her warm sexy breath all over you, would you not fuck her?

Duh

And you could talk about the state of [insert said sport and team] in between zesty sessions. No brainer.

Duh

Yeah, this. On the binary scale, she's a 1. But not all 1's are worth oggling over.

I don't find this lady that attractive. But if she hit on a buddy at a bar, I'd be wing-manning that shit all night long.

Yahoo Sports may have one of the hottest anchors. Melanie Collins. Before joining Yahoo she worked for College Sports Network, B1G Ten Network and MLB.

melanie-thumb.jpg

melanie-collins_0188.png

Melanie-Collins-79.jpg

Very timely bump, she looked damn good on SC tonight. I think she looks better now than she did a few years ago (and in some of the pics posted in this thread). Maybe her hair is longer or something?

Back