• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Little League World Series (NWT)

Tip: swing at the outside pitches as the strike zone is about 2 miles wide!

I look forward to it every year. I'll watch a few games leading up to the final with my son and we always watch the final. Some of those kids are pretty amazing. I caught a few innings of Saudi Arabia v Netherlands this afternoon. Those guys sucked compared to a team like Warner Robbins, GA. My brothers team fro Roswell GA won the GA State Championship and lost to a wicked curve ball pitcher on the TN team. I've also coached for a long time and it's amazing to watch 12 yo boys play at that level.

Curveball pitcher in Little League...that sounds like a good idea.

:p

It's not fair that Japan and HB can make it to the champiosnhip game without having to beat Montana and Mexico twice.

It's not fair that Japan and HB can make it to the champiosnhip game without having to beat Montana and Mexico twice.

No idea what you're talking about.

I suppose having watched any of it would help.

No idea what you're talking about.

I suppose having watched any of it would help.

Basically it's a double elimination tournament, but at the US championship, all loses are removed. Montana gets no credit for not losing. Yes this is incredibly stupid.

People are already showing up at my buddy's bar getting ready for the game. He's expecting 200+ people.

Hope he's paid off the cops.

Ocean View HS is about a block and a half from me. Not sure where they play little league.

Man I wanted California to win but for Japan to loose on an error, I feel sick to my stomach for that boy.

Tough loss..

Home of the Champs!!

Because of the Labor Day holiday, the kids have to wait an extra week for their parade.

Back