• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lob City - Dunk of the Year

I fucking love gifs. That Knight one hurdling the team bench is just awesome.

I fucking love gifs. That Knight one hurdling the team bench is just awesome.

He tries really hard, all the time, and obviously that leads to embarrassment. Sometimes you just have to let the ball go out of bounds, or let DeAndre Jordan dunk the ball.

BFDEH5cCIAAfWfe.png:large

Brandon E Knight ‏@BrandonKnight07

It wasn't in the scouting reports that the clippers threw lobs lol

Best part is that he swished the free throw

#bkfbatsignal

The call is pretty good too.

"Here comes Chris Paul.... the lob.... THE JAM! OHHH WHAT A MONSTER JAM BY DEANDRE JORDAN."

Guy just loses it. The players are losing it too. This is my favorite moment of this NBA season.

So how many points were scored? Five or Six? Surely this sort of "style" is worth more than two points and illustrate the true "objectives" of the game. An excellent example of why I don't care to watch NBA ball. ...Now get off my lawn.

So how many points were scored? Five or Six? Surely this sort of "style" is worth more than two points and illustrate the true "objectives" of the game. An excellent example of why I don't care to watch NBA ball. ...Now get off my lawn.

:rulz:

3 points were scored. He made the FT.

The answer is 3. Grumpy about that soggy Depends this morning huh? Change it, you'll feel better.

You do understand momentum and the mental aspect of the game, right? See the JJ video posted above where JJ's huge dunk turns into an awful turnover for MD.

Best part is that he swished the free throw

#bkfbatsignal

Is basketball the only sport where this old man argument gets made? You never hear:
-that 90-yard TD run counts the same six points as a goal line dive
-that 500-foot bomb counts the same as a 330-foot pop up
-that 50-foot putt counts the same as a tap-in

Is basketball the only sport where this old man argument gets made? You never hear:

large_Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg

Basketball is the only sport that "they" have taken over. You know, "those people".

NOT SportsCenter ‏@NOTSportsCenter
BREAKING: #Clippers F DeAndre Jordan has a warrant out for arrest. He's wanted for murdering Brandon Knight on his dunk. RIP Brandon Knight.

:bowrofl:

Back