• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lobo

MACdeac

Reaction score
Run, run, pass. Great gameplan down 7. Idiot

I think the run, run, pass would fit in great at Tulane.

I just hope Tulane fans are watching LSU-Bama.

Any other NC schools starting a football program?

The red zone offensive calls are just so laughably terrible. Option! Screen! Hand off seven yards deep! You just got Lobo-ed.

Lobo couldn't possibly be worse on 2nd and 10+.

we have 17 points, and had an RB fumble at the 10 and a QB take a 10 yard sack on 1st and goal, leading to a missed fg.

there are days to kill lobo - today is not that day.

Horrid play calling in almost every critical situation.

Pathetic.

His red zone calls have been atrocious in the the second half. They are a major reason why we will lose. Today is every day.

we have 17 points, and had an RB fumble at the 10 and a QB take a 10 yard sack on 1st and goal, leading to a missed fg.

Let's not forget the beautiful option call(that failed) on 2nd and 19. :eek:

Zero points in the second half.

He sucked at his job in 2003.

He sucked at his job in 2004.

He sucked at his job in 2005.

He sucked at his job in 2006.

He sucked at his job in 2007.

He sucked at his job in 2008.

He sucked at his job in 2009.

He sucked at his job in 2010.

he sucks at his job now.

Maybe next year!

And Grobe just stand there, frowning, without a play-sheet, interacting with no one. I'm sure the players are inspired by our head coach looking like he's not sure where he is. Caldwell-esque.

You'd think the offense coordinator would be responsible for not coordinating offense.

It's one thing for a player to make a bad mistake on 1st down by taking a sack, holding, not hitting the right hole and losing yards. It's another thing for an experienced OC to compound on that mistake by calling plays like that fake option or a screen that don't have much chance of moving the ball forward.

Zero points in the second half.

fair enough. i thought we did a decent job getting the ball to givens and camp, which was not easy since half the time we dropped back to pass, tanner ended up running for his life.

to read these boards, we should never get to 3rd down.

It's like he has no understanding that different plays are necessary in the red zone, and that things that work at midfield might not work inside the 20. Yet children know this.

Killer calls by lobo....

2 and goal from the 8, we run off tackle left when we are having no success running the ball. Was first and goal from the 9. Should have been 3 throws. You can make them conservative throws, but you need to get the ball outside to your WRs, not run between the tackles against a fresh line.

2 and 19 on their side of the field. We run the speed/fake option for no gain, just like every other time we ran it tonight.

The guy is a joke complete fold in the second half AGAIN! Had a chance and Lobo blew it AGAIN. It gets so old. I feel bad for the guys. Must be hard to play for Bozo the clown

Back