• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

The fight over the Dodgers name would be interesting, LA has a history with it now too, can’t imagine they’d be willing to give it up. Brooklyn would then have NBA, NHL, and MLB teams.

I love the idea of a team in Puerto Rico. Maybe with a rival in the DR. It would be impossible to manage, but a lot of fun.

and they have more than 3 times as much people and money as many cities with teams. i still think it's unlikely.

If they were adding two more teams it would have to be Brooklyn and then Portland or Charlotte. There isn't enough money locally or in TV dollars to support a Carribbean squad.

If they were adding two more teams it would have to be Brooklyn and then Portland or Charlotte. There isn't enough money locally or in TV dollars to support a Carribbean squad.

Portland, OKC, Memphis, and Charlotte would be the most logical I think. Memphis is nearly the same distance from Atlanta, Houston, and St. Louis, so it's currently a baseball neutral zone, though i'm sure it's full of Braves fans.

Last edited:
Indianapolis? Louisville?

Those are the only other two I havent seen suggested that are big, underrepresented markets. I'm guessing StL makes up their fanbase already maybe?

Meh. From my experience, the affilliation of a minor league team isnt super important, or even well known. The exceptions being affiliates that share a name or proximity with their major league team. Outside of the diehards, who in Durham knows that the Bulls are an Arizona afilliate? Plus fuck the Cardinals.

Last edited:
Meh. From my experience, the affilliation of a minor league team isnt super important, or even well known. Outside of the diehards, who in Durham knows that the Bulls are an Arizona afilliate? Plus fuck the Cardinals.

lol ur dum

lol ur dum

kanye-shrug-4.8.2013.jpg

Speaking of the minor leagues, I went to a Reading game two weeks back and got these amazing Carlos Ruiz and Cole Hamels salt and pepper shakers. You’re all jealous, I know it.

$T2eC16RHJFsFFSTDFiEbBSLi8vplBw~~60_35.JPG

Back