• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

AL 2nd WC is a race to 89 wins:

KC has to go 12-4: 3@DET, 3vCLE, 3vTEX, 3@SEA, 4@CHW

CLE has to go 12-5: 4@CHW, 3@KC, 4vHOU, 2vCHW, 4@MIN

NYY has to go 12-5: 2@BAL, 3@BOS, 3@TOR, 3vSF, 3vTB, 3@HOU

BAL has to go 12-6: 2vNYY, 3@TOR, 3@BOS, 4@TB, 3vTOR, 3vBOS

TB has to go 11-8: 2vBOS, 3@MIN, 4vTEX, 4vBAL, 3@NYY, 3@TOR

Cleveland has a pretty easy schedule.

The next nine games will make or break the Royals. Three against the Tigers, the Indians and the Rangers. If they can take stay hot they have a shot at sneaking in. Fairly impressive they are still in it this late in the season.

mellinger: #Royals have stretches of 4-19, 0-5, and 0-7 ... and are still alive. Ridiculous.

White Sox have an off day Thursday, Sep. 19. They could skip a starter and pitch Sale on normal days rest on the 20th, lining him up to pitch against CLE on the 25th. Or give him extra day and he will pitch 26th against KC.

Will probably be the latter scenario.

DRS has consistently liked Brendan Ryan's defense more than UZR has. Random variance or something systemic?

I just turned on the Marlins / Braves game hoping to see Jose Fernandez's last inning, and instead caught him hitting a home run. Great bat flip too. :heart:

He deserves the ROY for this alone.

pimp.gif

that was MONTE.

how lame is chris johnson?

Apparently Jose spit at his feet as he was rounding the bases after they had exchanged words earlier in the game.

I'm all for a little showboating, but leave the loogies out of it

lol at a skins and nats fan with the playoff smack.

also, MY A'S!

Back