• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

tommy.jpg

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CHAMPIONSHIP MEANS! WE HAVE SO MUCH HAAAAAAHT WE'VE SUFFAHED SO LAWNGGGGGGG!!!!

ALSO,

YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK YANKEES SUCK!

lol at Gomes bashing stats for some reason after winning the World Series.

Not sure what the Yankees have to do with it all but congratulations to the Bo Sox on a great season. As hard as it is to say it.

Not sure what the Yankees have to do with it all but congratulations to the Bo Sox on a great season. As hard as it is to say it.

The Tommy From Quinzee character (not me, i'm a Braves fan) always concludes his rant by "proving" that the yankees suck. Because he is a parody of Boston sports fans. SO MUCH HAAAAHT.

glad i hooked a marlin tho!

Hard to believe that was the same John Lackey that I watched get shelled by the Rangers the last time I was at Fenway in September two years ago.

I had a feeling all day today that the Sox were going to kick the Cards' asses tonight--didn't want to say anything to jinx it, though.

This was about as much fun as a baseball season can be.

Hard to believe that was the same John Lackey that I watched get shelled by the Rangers the last time I was at Fenway in September two years ago.

I had a feeling all day today that the Sox were going to kick the Cards' asses tonight--didn't want to say anything to jinx it, though.

This was about as much fun as a baseball season can be.

Well, duh.

This "the Red Sox fans haven't seen a World Series victory at home since..." thing is awful, btw. Those poor, tortured Boston fans.

Gomes is terrible. He wasn't even good and now he's some good luck charm. give me a break. I just feel bad for Nava, you know the guy that was top 10 in OBP this year.

Back