• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

Thanks guys....they only make $0.75 if a Padres fan sells tix for $5. But the "service charge" could be more the ticket.

What I find offensive and should be illegal is if you by a ticket directly from the team or venue that there is a "convenience charge" or other fee to get your ticket.

Thanks guys....they only make $0.75 if a Padres fan sells tix for $5. But the "service charge" could be more the ticket.

What I find offensive and should be illegal is if you by a ticket directly from the team or venue that there is a "convenience charge" or other fee to get your ticket.

A lot of teams (including the Nationals) have gone to 100% electronic tickets for season ticket holders. They (along with stubhub) are trying to control the whole 2ndary ticket market...it sucks.

But doing it online is a bit too much. It's like selling your tickets right in front of the gates versus by the parking lot or on the corner.

But doing it online is a bit too much. It's like selling your tickets right in front of the gates versus by the parking lot or on the corner.

Yeah, I have often wondered how that works. I know for MLB and NHL they partner with stubhub so there must be some sort of loop hole because they pay kick backs.

Jake Arrieta might just be brilliant. Wild as shit to go to three balls, throw two strikes down the middle that the Rays are terrified of and then throw junk that they stupidly swing at for a strikeout.

Another throwing error for Ryan Zimmerman tonight. He is Knoblauching it up out there.

BRINGING THE ATL AWESOMENESS OVER TO SHARE WITH Y'ALL & TALK SMACK WITH THE NATS. Per the request of Diego that was.

And, once again, lol @ nats.

Why are the home team Rockies wearing grey and the visiting Mets wearing white?

Back