• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

Quentin doesn't play that game, Zachy boy.....take that weak sauce back north, and take that chump Kemp with you.

i agree with greinke, quentin tries to intimidate pitchers so they dont jam him inside the way he crowds the plate.

quentiin is a bad mother

He's a chickenshit bush league moron. 3-2 pitch in a 1 run game and that asshole thinks he's being targeted despite AJ Ellis setting up low and away. Now the Dodgers second best pitcher is out for maybe 3 months bc he couldn't just jog to first. Fuck him. I hope the league does what they should and suspend him for every game Zach can't play but they won't. Monday is gonna be ugly and rest of the season will have bad blood. Again, fuck Carlos Quentin

He's a chickenshit bush league moron. 3-2 pitch in a 1 run game and that asshole thinks he's being targeted despite AJ Ellis setting up low and away. Now the Dodgers second best pitcher is out for maybe 3 months bc he couldn't just jog to first. Fuck him. I hope the league does what they should and suspend him for every game Zach can't play but they won't. Monday is gonna be ugly and rest of the season will have bad blood. Again, fuck Carlos Quentin

I read these teams play 10 more times before the ALL Star Break

They will all be games to watch, because even if there wasnt bad blood before, there is now

892532.gif

Come on now. Marquis threw high and inside to Kemp earlier in the game, and Kemp started jawing with the Friars over it. You take that and add in the fact that Quentin got hit on Tuesday and multiple times in the past by Grienke and you can see how it happened. Yeah he crowds the plate, but there is more going on here than trying to brush back a hitter. It's unfortunate that Zachy boy got hurt, but the charge at him is understandable. I just wish he would have tossed Grienke aside and continued out into center field to shut Kemp up.

Come on now. Marquis threw high and inside to Kemp earlier in the game, and Kemp started jawing with the Friars over it. You take that and add in the fact that Quentin got hit on Tuesday and multiple times in the past by Grienke and you can see how it happened. Yeah he crowds the plate, but there is more going on here than trying to brush back a hitter. It's unfortunate that Zachy boy got hurt, but the charge at him is understandable. I just wish he would have tossed Grienke aside and continued out into center field to shut Kemp up.

Greinke is a pussy bitch headcase. A broken collarbone is going to fuck a pitcher up though

It was a one run game in the sixth and it was a high and tight pitch...no way Greinke meant to do that. There's just no way. That's bullshit by Quentin.

Quentin gets hit all the damn time. Now he wants to charge the mound? What a dummy. Hope he enjoys the suspension.

Greinke is a pussy bitch headcase. A broken collarbone is going to fuck a pitcher up though

He's weird as shit, but not sure you can call him a pussy bitch when he met Quentin half way and put his shoulder into a dude 50 lbs bigger.

Seems to me like Quintin is an asshole. There's no freaking way that Grienke goes at him intentionally in that situation.

Quentin is all over the plate, this is part of his game. It would be like Carl Everett or Barry Bonds charging the plate.

What did Grienke say? They still haven't said what that was. Was it a racial slur?

Why would you speculate that it was a racial slur?

Well people keep talking about how he crowds the plate and has been hit 100 some odd times. But this is the first time he charged the mound. What was different this time. You can see Grienke say something. What did he say?

Back