• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

I can think of a lot of things he might have said, but speculating it was a racial slur is silly.

Quentin claims there is history between him and Greinke and it is "well documented".

Watching the video, Quentin starts to move to the pitcher and says something and Greinke responds which causes Quentin to fully charge. Doubting the guy who has social anxiety disorder said something abrasive, but who knows.

Greinke grabs dicks.

BHqDKz4CcAALdDU.jpg

lol what's with the shoulder bumps? kemp plays the role of angry black man well. he should look in to reprising sammy jackson's roles after his career is over. glad i drafted grienke in the pit fantasy league...

alex colome with another good outting yesterday. the rays affiliates are playing awesome right now. here's a quick look at what the big 3 in durham have done so far:

302cbhz.jpg

Throw Matt Moore on there too, you'll have an entire rotation's worth of kid pitchers.

But the Rays are totally going to miss James Shields.

Throw Matt Moore on there too, you'll have an entire rotation's worth of kid pitchers.

But the Rays are totally going to miss James Shields.

why i really hope we move helly this offseason and keep price. we can replace what we're getting from helly but probably not price. the only bats not under team control for next year are kelly johnson, jose molina, and luke scott. next year could be awesome.

Those guys might be able to help the Rays unseat the division champion Blue Jays in future years.

Former Cub farmhand, Robinson Chirinos was traded to the Rangers. Didn't realize that - batting DH for their AAA team. Odd since they have both Pierzynski and Soto that they signed this year.

Oddly enough, I think he was moved originally because the Cubs thought they had their catcher of the future in Goevany Soto.

he had a horrible concussion that really set him back. nit sure if he's really a catcher anymore.

If I remember correctly, the word on him was decent bat, iffy defense. Might be better if he moves to first or 3rd.

he was a great tahlete that went from short to catcher a few years back. good receiving skills, but he was learning the intricacies. love his swing, though.

phan you hit up pacbell yet, that place is MONTE

all they are missing is a statue of this:

bonds05.jpg

Back