• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOCK, DELETE.

The team with an Astros player has won the ASG four straight times. You're welcome, American League.

Nathan tried his best to make the "Mo in the 8th" move look like a disaster.

I loved all the bright shoes from last night, btw. A lot of guys had fun with their team colors.

how does leyland not at least put zo in to play rf in the 9th? probs the only as game the dude ever makes, and he doesnt even step on the field. i hate jim leyland. old pos.

how does leyland not at least put zo in to play rf in the 9th? probs the only as game the dude ever makes, and he doesnt even step on the field. i hate jim leyland. old pos.

I had this beef last night too w/r/t Jason Castro. 29 teams had at least 1 player play in last night's ASG, but the Astros didn't have anyone play. You'd think Leyland could have given him an AB (which would make the most sense, since Castro's value is as an offensive catcher), or let him catch an inning. Nope. Leyland ain't about that life.

Even if Castro just had a pinch hit opportunity, I'd be sated. What's dumb as shit is Leyland opted to play Salvador Perez instead. I honestly assume Leyland just had no idea who Castro was since Leyland probably doesn't follow that much, like, baseball.

Leyland has led the Tigers to two pennants in the last seven years and has the club on pace to win the division for the third straight year. Absolutely ridiculous to act like he doesn't know what he is doing.

He cared far less about trying to make people happy or even use any real strategy, he just wanted to WIN BABY WIN and pace the dugout and look nervous.

i know when i have a lead in the 9th in a big game i want nelson cruz playing rf not arguably the best defensive rf in the game.

Zobrist made the '09 team.

Someone care to explain to me why the Royals claimed Pedro Ciriaco, having to add him to the 25 man roster, when they already have two utility infielders (granted not good ones) in Miguel Tejada and Elliot Johnson?

Travis Wood went all sampson on us and shaved his beard - betting his first start after the break he gets rocked. Beards are where is at - look at Garzas creepy beard. And Sharks frenchy beard. And Carlos Villanueavas south american drug kingpin beard.

Hee hee

cabreratroll.gif

Rumors are Rangers are floating Mike Olt as trade bait for Garza. Last year at this time I would have been ecstatic - but Olt is struggling at AAA. K rate up over 30%, OPS hovering around .700.

Apparently, Cubs are asking for Martin Perez, but getting the hard no.

Olt was always suspicious to me because he destroyed AA as an older (24) player. His prospect status is quickly dwindling, so I'm not surprised the Rangers are looking to cash out.

Back