• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOL Facebook Status updates...

Reaction score
A girl I used to work with posted this: RIP Whitney Houston...you had a beautiful voice and I'm sure God is enjoying you singing to Him in Heaven tonight

a former neighbor: Whitney Houston died one less vote for Obama

don't you get it? once you take a dirt nap, you become a saint who did no wrong.

i could care less that she had a beautiful voice - she slang rock and paid the price.

don't you get it? once you take a dirt nap, you become a saint who did no wrong.

i could care less that she had a beautiful voice - she slang rock and paid the price.

But she covered a Dolly Parton song for a Kevin Costner movie. Its a TRAGEDY

Yes. No idea what he is talking about. Same reason I had to close my door when the secretaries were blabbing about Whitney this morning.

A girl I went to HS with posted this on Saturday...Facepalm

gDn7R.png

From someone I went to high school with "I'm eating better than you and that's all there is to it. (@ Firehouse Subs)"

From someone I went to high school with "I'm eating better than you and that's all there is to it. (@ Firehouse Subs)"

I can't tell if this means higher quality or healthier... and I don't think Firehouse qualifies as either.

I can't tell if this means higher quality or healthier... and I don't think Firehouse qualifies as either.

Yeah I wasn't sure either, but either way I read it I laughed. I think he meant quality though.

Ehhhh. It's like a half step above Subway or Queasyzno's.

Slightly better than eating raw sewage, but not by as much as you'd like.

You can order a spicy meatball, and when you get it, say "dat's a spicy meat-a-ball".
family_guy_mustache_21.jpg

I saw a good one yesterday saying only: Crack Kills

I am really glad this turned into a thread about firehouse. Thanks high school acquaintance!

Back