• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Look at Turgeon

that shot with 10 seconds left WAS NOT the first option. that kid screwed up

As was posted in another thread, A & T had 15 consecutive losing seasons and just won the MEAC tournament with a first year coach. I really think it would be hard to find a worse coach or coaching hire than Jeff [Redacted].

Maybe I am in the minority but I don't want a coach that acts like a buffoon like Turg and Roy. I prefer a more professional controlled approach. Leave that shit to the youth league coaches.

so you must love grobe's lack of excitement or engagement or really anything on the sidelines.

Maybe I am in the minority but I don't want a coach that acts like a buffoon like Turg and Roy. I prefer a more professional controlled approach. Leave that shit to the youth league coaches.

I like a good mix of both. Sometimes the buffoonery can really fire up the crowd. Also, many would likely consider much of what Shaka does (his demonstrating of the havoc defense for example) to be buffoonery. #Shakalakaboom.

As was posted in another thread, A & T had 15 consecutive losing seasons and just won the MEAC tournament with a first year coach. I really think it would be hard to find a worse coach or coaching hire than Jeff [Redacted].

Cy Alexander has been a head coach for 23 years, 16 at South Carolina State and 6 at Tennessee State before coming to A&T. SC State won the MEAC 5 times in his time there. It's a stretch to call A&T's coach a "first year coach."

What was Turgeon thinking?! He basically drew up a play to LOSE! Terrible...

Cy Alexander has been a head coach for 23 years, 16 at South Carolina State and 6 at Tennessee State before coming to A&T. SC State won the MEAC 5 times in his time there. It's a stretch to call A&T's coach a "first year coach."

Thanks for the clarification. I think the points still stands that they had been perennial losers and he takes his predecessors recruits to the NCAA tourney in his first year. Pretty impressive in my opinion.

you still sucking [Redacted]'s cock?

For Wake Forest I would take Steve Donahue over Mark Turgeon any day of the week. Donahue is not only a far superior bench coach to Turgeon, but Donahue is a vastly underrated recruiter.

Donahue built Cornell into a 3-time Ivy Champion, and then took them to the Sweet 16. And not a hint of scandal. He is clearly building BC into a decent program, and he started almost the same week as Bzz, and with a program in far worse shape after a wave of transfers. And while Bzz flails and flounders and makes excuses, Donahue builds.

For Wake Forest I would take Steve Donahue over Mark Turgeon any day of the week. Donahue is not only a far superior bench coach to Turgeon, but Donahue is a vastly underrated recruiter.

Donahue built Cornell into a 3-time Ivy Champion, and then took them to the Sweet 16. And not a hint of scandal. He is clearly building BC into a decent program, and he started almost the same week as Bzz, and with a program in far worse shape after a wave of transfers. And while Bzz flails and flounders and makes excuses, Donahue builds.

This is spot on. I watched Donahue on Friday - and he is also very active, and also knows exactly what is going on. Constantly directing the offense and defense, moving players to the right spot, etc. He clearly us a very good coach. If Anderson blow a couple of dunks and layups, BC pulls the upset. No doubt next year, BC will be much improved with a younger team than Wake. While, I love Turgeon's fire, he is more of a cheerleader - than Donahue. Donahue is the bench tactician that Wellman should have called. Among about 100 others......

Of course I was trolling. You must be some sort of super e-genius. And you are what you are. And most people hate you. Which is funny because you strive so hard to be liked. But you are probably hated more than anyone on this board outside of Bz and Wellman. So again, go cry to the mods some more like we all know you do you senile old man.

You've got nothing better to do? What a douchebag! Who gave you permission to speak for "most people?"

I can assure you that you do not speak for me, on this topic or any other.

Don't ski, if you're going to be a pussy and whine about it.

Last edited:
And there it was...the idiot Roy screaming like a buffoon and damn near loses consciousness. What a dope.

Back