• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Look for an announcement 3/11, or 3/12, maybe 3/13

RW is very proud of the facility expansions and improvements under his reign. That's why I'm hoping the coliseum deal becomes a significant factor in any decision about Bzzzz.

The dog is praying his master doesn't have his balls removed at such a late age.

lolcat.jpg

Should have been fired for hiring a buddy. CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

As I am blue in the face from saying this on multiple threads, this must be the last time; but, yes, yes, dear God, yes!

Quite possibly. Or, maybe dv7 released the recently ball-less hound upon the mountains. I'm sure the dog is pretty pissed.

Ron Wellman's arrogance and defense of his terrible decision to hire Bzdeklik, made even worse by his repeated public praise of the job [Redacted] has done, has torn down and ripped apart our once loyal fanbase. The rebuilding process should have started long before now.

Personally, I would have no concern about losing any of the freshman class, if [Redacted] is fired or quits. All the players know [Redacted] a lot better than we do. They know he has a losing tradition, is incapable of doing what needs to be done to win on the road, has no personality, and probably played a very small part in their recruitment. I think all of our players are smart enough to know they would be better off with new new head coach, who has a history of knowing how to win, how to recruit, how to comminicate, how to moviate, etc.

Ron Wellman's arrogance and defense of his terrible decision to hire Bzdeklik, made even worse by his repeated public praise of the job [Redacted] has done, has torn down and ripped apart our once loyal fanbase. The rebuilding process should have started long before now.

Personally, I would have no concern about losing any of the freshman class, if [Redacted] is fired or quits. All the players know [Redacted] a lot better than we do. They know he has a losing tradition, is incapable of doing what needs to be done to win on the road, has no personality, and probably played a very small part in their recruitment. I think all of our players are smart enough to know they would be better off with new new head coach, who has a history of knowing how to win, how to recruit, how to comminicate, how to moviate, etc.

Maybe Buzz was able to get the recruits to commit by promising them that he would soon be gone.

In support of [Redacted]. Wellman will cite the improving trend in our ACC record and the nucleus of young talent that will return next year, along with a solid incoming class.

This is God awful, but true.

Wellman is holding on tight and he's not going to go down without a fight.

Our only hope is that [Redacted] calls it quits.

LOL

Oh, man. I guess that announcement got held up somehow.

I guess it will come tomorrow and I'll be subpoenaed on Thursday.

Don't start sucking each other's dicks just yet, friends.

The mods can support what I'm telling you. Everything I've reported so far has been truth.

Wellman underestimated the backlash from the fans. He is waiting until after the ACC tournament to deliver the haymaker to the Wake fanbase. If there is any good news, next year is Bz's last chance.

All of the stuff I said about Brasky and DV7 was for comedic purposes of course.

Check with your mods. They have the same information as me.

The Bz is back.

"Solid incoming class."

A guy with a blown out knee and a 2* guard. Yeah, rock solid.

Don't forget the mighty Green and his return after tearing it up as a freshman.

Why in the hell does that child have a phone in his bedroom? Who is he talking to that it is so important he needs a phone?

I don't trust that kid at all.

The kid must have been an unwanted pregnancy. He's sleeping in the family's home office because they didn't plan on having little Timmy. That or he's praying on his parent's bed. I hope no kid that age would have a floral comforter.

Don't start sucking each other's dicks just yet, friends.

The mods can support what I'm telling you. Everything I've reported so far has been truth.

Wellman underestimated the backlash from the fans. He is waiting until after the ACC tournament to deliver the haymaker to the Wake fanbase. If there is any good news, next year is Bz's last chance.

All of the stuff I said about Brasky and DV7 was for comedic purposes of course.

Check with your mods. They have the same information as me.

The Bz is back.

The Bz may be back. But you are an idiot. That we know for certain.

Should have been fired for hiring a buddy. CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Wellman's flaws are:

1 Hiring an unqualified buddy.
2 Thinking he is always the smartest person in the room.
3 Not recognizing when to make a change.

Back