• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

looking for recs on apts in DTWS

WinkinDeac

Reaction score
Need to find a place for myself, but probably need 2 BR, although a studio might work. I have another household I'll be supporting, so I need something more affordable than the high-end places. I don't need much, really. I know there's lots of new spaces downtown, which would be fine, or in the West End, where I lived for a while after I finished at Wake.

Thanks, feel free to DM if you prefer.

I don't know if they qualify as high-end, but the Nissen and Reynolds Buildings seem legit.

Definitely legit. A little more than what I'm hoping to pay tho.

You can get a whole lot more affordable if you are willing to live with a roommate

You can get a whole lot more affordable if you are willing to live with a roommate

Good suggestion and I have thought about that, but I'm a 55-y-o dude, thinking my options there might be limited other than Craigslist roulette.

Back