• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Looks like the rumors of RGIII being gay are not true

puhleeze. this is what gets eli excited, he's a little boy:

His two Super Bowl rings probably get him pretty excited as well. Plus, it looks like he beats out RGIII in the spousal contest as well:

eli-abby-manning.jpg

Update #3
RG3′s buddy William Mallow, who was in his wedding, sends word that Ms. Barber is full of shit and is just looking to get paid.

Look I’m going to cut through the BS and just get down to it. We both know that Meredith is looking for attention/money. I know this is what you do for a living and you thought that this would be a golden opportunity but the fact of the matter is that this is completely false. I was with Robert the night in question, and there was zero texting of other girls, much less selfie stomach shots. That isn’t even close to what the bathroom of the suite we were in looked like.
It’s completely unfair to crucify a guy who is a role model to hundreds of thousands of people because all he’s done from day 1 is the right thing. The guy didn’t take a SIP of alcohol during the entire time of the bachelor party in Vegas the weekend before. He’s completely committed and in love with his wife, and would never jeopardize that.
If you want any further information or proof, please let me know. I also have screenshots of Meredith yesterday admitting to me via texts that this was all a joke and that someone grabbed her phone.

1.png

2.png

By the way...this might or might not be a hoax but I am about 90% sure that is RGIII's bathroom. I know that sounds weird but my company did work on the house he bought (years before he bought it) and from my memory that is the same tile.

By the way...this might or might not be a hoax but I am about 90% sure that is RGIII's bathroom. I know that sounds weird but my company did work on the house he bought (years before he bought it) and from my memory that is the same tile.

Hahaha this is so fucking creepy...

:popcorn:

Wut

I don't really ever get why athletes get married their first or second year in their professional sport. Doesn't make sense to me.

It's crazy. His first wife is already gonna get paid big time after this- if she wants to.

This is the complete exchange we had with Ms. Barber over the last 20 hours. She went from telling us her original posting of RG’s texts were a “joke,” to deleting that claim, to trying to sell us inappropriate photos of RG3.
Damn. Someone's day just got terrible. Why did he get married.

couldn't stop laughing. anything else u need to tell us skins?

Last edited:
Can you guys not read? That house was built about 3 years ago. My company did work on the house when it was under construction. We happen to also do work on the bathroom...I remembered what it looked like. How is that creepy?

Back