• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lord of the Rings Mafia Signup Thread (Game starts 4/27, SIGNUPS CLOSED)

I'm in as Dumbledore

After bym's game, i don't think i have the stomach.

This puts me in a tough spot as I’ve said I wouldn’t let Ph play in my game after I worked very hard at it and he swung the last couple games he played by not, um, playing.

Ph def more active in signup threads than in game threads.

Not gonna take myself thaaaat seriously. Of course Ph can play.

Okie dokie as long as I can be Harry Potter

I’ll play. I also have a game I’m designing for the following week.

This puts me in a tough spot as I’ve said I wouldn’t let Ph play in my game after I worked very hard at it and he swung the last couple games he played by not, um, playing.

Hey, that's what a policy lynch is for, right?

glad the civs overcame the Eagles INception in the Tiger King game.

And literally only in because we won.

Love LOTR and would have been bummed if I didn't sneak in under the wire.

gonna go ahead and admit I never even saw the third LOTR movie and defs never read the books, so hope i'm not a big deficit

Knight’s LOTR game from years ago was good too. Big expectations townie!

gonna go ahead and admit I never even saw the third LOTR movie and defs never read the books, so hope i'm not a big deficit

Every player starts each day with X amount of votes depending on how many movies they haven't seen or books they haven't read. The formula to calculate this is X = 2A + B where A is the movies, B is the books. Sorry.

Every player starts each day with X amount of votes depending on how many movies they haven't seen or books they haven't read. The formula to calculate this is X = 2A + B where A is the movies, B is the books. Sorry.

I've never read one of the books or watched the movies. I call dibs on being a stump

Back