• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Losers....Always have been.

I know why Dino was fired, and i agreed with it. However you have to have a winning coach and a few Mickey D's and not all rhodes scholars if you really want to win.
Just thoughts from a die hard townie and someone who loves wake forest. Did i mention i went to some Bob Staak camps as a kid, damn i really have been through

We need a big time coach. We have all the pieces to be an elite program, look around the country. It is within reach.

Losers? We can't be losers, because I have it on good wording from Mr. Wellman that we won the last game of the season that mattered, against NC State this past Tuesday. Everything else from now on is just an afterthought.

#BuzzOut

I pine for the elite 8 days of Rod Griffin, Skip Brown, Jerry Schellenberg, my boy Leroy McD. Maybe Devon should sport some handlebar sideburns!

I enjoyed those days when I was in school. I enjoyed the 1984 year when Delaney & Danny & freshman Muggsy shocked the world and got to the the Final 8 with Gentleman Carl. That year I did about 30 practices for them and saw what a great game preparation coach Carl was. I certainly enjoyed the GDO years with Rodney thru Timmy D when we won back to back ACC titles, got several Sweet 16's & a Final 8. I also did many practices for GDO and saw how good he was as a coach, plus how good Ernie Nestor & Jerry Wainwright were. Plus what great guys they were. I enoyed the initial years and excitement of Skip thru the CP3 years.

Back