• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lot D Parking Question

WSTigerDeac

Reaction score
I purchased a Yellow Lot D Season Parking Pass (parking in front of the Annex Building). I bought the pass with the understanding that the lot would be reserved for pass holders. At the VMI game that lot was a General Admission Lot and they were charging $10 at the gate (they scanned my phone for my pass) . I didn't go to the Liberty game.
My question is for the Clemson game and other ACC games will this be a reserved lot? Trying to gauge if I need to get there to beat a general admission Clemson crowd.

I would think that if you have a pass for that lot, then you are reserved a space in it. Whether they use it as General Admission or not. At the VMI game it appeared that the coliseum lots on the Deacon Blvd side were pass parking and the ones on University Pkwy were public parking.

I moved from Yellow to Blue last year, but was Yellow/GA for the decade before that. Unless it's changed in the past two years, the entrance on Deacon Blvd is for both Yellow and GA, with the pass meaning you don't have to pay the guy at the gate every game. I don't recall there being an attendant further back from the entrance directing only passholders into the Annex lot, but could be mistaken.

For Clemson, I'd expect that if you don't get there early, that Annex lot will be full and you'll end up in the back.

I moved from Yellow to Blue last year, but was Yellow/GA for the decade before that. Unless it's changed in the past two years, the entrance on Deacon Blvd is for both Yellow and GA, with the pass meaning you don't have to pay the guy at the gate every game. I don't recall there being an attendant further back from the entrance directing only passholders into the Annex lot, but could be mistaken.

For Clemson, I'd expect that if you don't get there early, that Annex lot will be full and you'll end up in the back.
Thanks. I contacted the ticket office. Basically I purchased a discounted season pass in the general admission lot. LOL. Oh well. Supposedly I have a guaranteed spot in that lot (they keep count of spaces) until 15 minutes until kickoff.

Is this the same D that Clawson can never get a quality one of

Back