• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louis CK took it out - and often

Because being a swell guy isn’t related to being funny

If I were a celebrity with a skeleton in my closet remotely related to sexual misconduct right about now, I'd be scared shitless. Hell, I'd be at least nervous about somebody making false accusations.

Louis is going to put together a killer set about all this.

If I were a celebrity with a skeleton in my closet remotely related to sexual misconduct right about now, I'd be scared shitless. Hell, I'd be at least nervous about somebody making false accusations.

Hell, I'm worried about becoming famous because I might find out what happened when I was drunk. I think I'm an alright guy though.

Louis is going to put together a killer set about all this.
Half the dude's material is self aggrandizing, hypocritical liberal bullshit. He has to disappear for a decade.

Louis made a statement and seems like he gets it. Doesn’t excuse his behavior, but it’s a start.

Louis made a statement and seems like he gets it. Doesn’t excuse his behavior, but it’s a start.

Meh, not really. He knew what he was doing at the time, no words will convince anyone he's changed.

Yeah... that didn’t really help anything, for me. His “I always asked first” at least addresses the power issue but doesn’t address that from several of the stories it didn’t really sound like he waited for an affirmative. Asking while you whip your dick out isn’t the same thing ask asking first. A lot of that felt like, “I didn’t know that what I was doing was wrong” which I find hard to believe.

I guess I respect (?) that he admitted it, but that’s about it.

More thoughtful than most statements you read, but he's still a narcissist. Apologies don't do much.

I remember some allegations against him a few years back and was wondering how long it would be before they surfaced again. Creepy weirdo behavior and disappointing to say the least, but not really on par with a lot of the stuff that's been floating out there against other people. I mean, who just whips it out and starts whacking it? But given the circumstances, I also thought his statement was at least reflective. I mean, what else can the guy say really? He was weird and wrong pretty much sums it up.

I remember some allegations against him a few years back and was wondering how long it would be before they surfaced again. Creepy weirdo behavior and disappointing to say the least, but not really on par with a lot of the stuff that's been floating out there against other people. I mean, who just whips it out and starts whacking it? But given the circumstances, I also thought his statement was at least reflective. I mean, what else can the guy say really? He was weird and wrong pretty much sums it up.

I always over-think stuff like this, but I can't help but wonder how his "sessions" played out. Assuming he blew his load, then what? I mean, how stoopid would you look just standing there with your limp/spent crank in your hand? "Make yourself comfortable while I go get some paper towels"?

I always over-think stuff like this, but I can't help but wonder how his "sessions" played out. Assuming he blew his load, then what? I mean, how stoopid would you look just standing there with your limp/spent crank in your hand? "Make yourself comfortable while I go get some paper towels"?

I'm sure he will tell us. Louis CK's "Holding My Own" coming to Netflix in 2018.

Back