• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisiana keeps the racism crown

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
http://www.latimes.com/books/jacket...-jails-20131114,0,7474904.story#axzz2kgma5F99

Library funding in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana, may be diverted to a new jail thanks to a legislator who doesn't approve of the library's programs. Jail proponent and chair of the Lafourche Parish Council Lindel Toups supports a ballot measure that would take funding away from libraries.

“They’re teaching Mexicans how to speak English,” Toups told the local Tri-Parish Times, referencing Biblioteca Hispana, a Spanish-language section of one of the nine branch libraries. “Let that son of a bitch go back to Mexico. There’s just so many things they’re doing that I don’t agree with. ... Them junkies and hippies and food stamps [recipients] and all, they use the library to look at drugs and food stamps [on the Internet]. I see them do it.”

So a story that's as important or relevant as the deuce I just dropped become a thread started by BBD?

NO WAI!

The white/hetro guilt is strong with this one.

So a story that's as important or relevant as the deuce I just dropped become a thread started by BBD?

NO WAI!

Ohhhh Brasky. There's that public school level of critical thinking that we love you for

NO WAI!

In fairness, your feces at least reminds me of Obamacare, so it's probably more relevant than most of the things BBD posts.

Can Brasky be a bigger fucking douche? I mean, you are in fucking Austin. If you have a dick bigger than your pinky, you can trip into pussy down there. Which begs the question, why are you trolling on this board?

Can Brasky be a bigger fucking douche? I mean, you are in fucking Austin. If you have a dick bigger than your pinky, you can trip into pussy down there. Which begs the question, why are you trolling on this board?

Huge pinky?

Back