• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Basketball - Where probation isn't good enough

Will see where this goes. Seems like most NCAA investigations of Power V schools peter-out. That said, hope this is something that Forbes can take advantage of as WF recruits against and competes against the Cards. ACC really is wide-open for a program to make the jump from the bottom.

Will see where this goes. Seems like most NCAA investigations of Power V schools peter-out. That said, hope this is something that Forbes can take advantage of as WF recruits against and competes against the Cards. ACC really is wide-open for a program to make the jump from the bottom.

Sounds like Louisville may be taking the u*NC route of fighting, fighting, fighting.

Considering the university is still on probation from the stripper scandal...if the NCAA wants to show any kind of credibility they should give Louisville double what Syracuse had in scholarship reductions and post-season bans.

Fuck em. Max punishing. It's Louisville.
giphy.gif

Considering the university is still on probation from the stripper scandal...if the NCAA wants to show any kind of credibilityy they should give Louisville double what Syracuse had in scholarship reductions and post-season bans.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

My favorite line I've read today is that UoL may watch what NCSU does and follow suit. Seeing those programs mentioned in the same sentence warms the cockles of my heart.

We could have had Chris Mack if we had waited a couple of months.

Back