• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Lucked out on that incomplete.

What juggernaut do you imagine Wake football to be that you’re going to sneeze at four straight bowls?

Bowl eligibility doesn't mean shit anymore. Bowls used to be for the best. Now something like 80-90 teams out of 130 bowl eligible teams go. Big whoop.

Bowl eligibility doesn't mean shit anymore. Bowls used to be for the best. Now something like 80-90 teams out of 130 bowl eligible teams go. Big whoop.

Ok cool you seem miserable have fun night man

For the 2016–17 bowl season, 25% of the bowl participants (20 teams) did not have a winning record.

and it's probably worse now because we've added more bowls since then. But stay cheery cheeky fellow.

I’m with you, too many over reactions from a single game. Some people are not able to see the forest for the trees. In year 6 under Clawson we entered Week 7 ranked 19th.

It's still a game, folks!

I’m with you, too many over reactions from a single game. Some people are not able to see the forest for the trees. In year 6 under Clawson we entered Week 7 ranked 19th.
Agree with this. We shit the bed. It happens.

Conley is a good QB. I've seen him play well two weeks now. Stop with that true freshman QB talk.

Sam Hartman throwing bullet strikes. We are fortunate to have him around

Back