• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lover's Mafia Quick Game, TOWN WINS

there is some irony to criticizing a bad entry post in the first line of a bad entry post, at any rate

I mean he casted a vote. What is an entry post supposed to even look like?

from blue? it's supposed to be dogshit and wordy and sorta awkward and everyone should question it before jtp comes in to remind us all that it's just blue being a weird dude

oh to be like super clear, I'm only defending you because you're more fun to play with than just about every other one of these knuckleheads

This is the first time there has ever been a defense in the RSF/TimDunk mafia relationship.

actually after reading it over again, I give that joke a 2.5/10, it was awkwardly worded and poorly framed

timdunk, who the suquers for some reason think is the funniest person to ever post on the internet, probably would have done much better with that material

actually after reading it over again, I give that joke a 2.5/10, it was awkwardly worded and poorly framed

timdunk, who the suquers for some reason think is the funniest person to ever post on the internet, probably would have done much better with that material

lol it's the thought that counts.

let's just run jtp before he shows up.

it would be too perfect if you and blue and the lovers.

as for jtp, i was part of the mafia team that tried to kill him day one for butthurt in the nintendo game. i like him though so killing him is only good if he gets super pissed off. doubt this game would illicit that reaction.

Back