• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LSU v Bama

Uh I still can't believe I'm pulling a Siff and going in the Wake game instead of watching this classic battle live. I'm actually getting nervous about the "Game of the Century". Thanks ESPN.

Also DSD, eat a dick...RTR!

Uh I still can't believe I'm pulling a Siff and going in the Wake game instead of watching this classic battle live. I'm actually getting nervous about the "Game of the Century". Thanks ESPN.

Also DSD, eat a dick...RTR!

Honey Badger dont give a fuck. GEAUXXX TIGERS. TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT, TIGER BAIT

Unzipped and waiting....

24ziyw3.gif

College Football Live is set up right outside of Bryant-Denny right now. There's a kid holding a "corndogs for sale" sign.

Epic.

Another awesome sign...

"Is that a Honey Badger on the Field"

In small print:

"Nope, its just Chuck Testa"

Last edited:
College Football Live is set up right outside of Bryant-Denny right now. There's a kid holding a "corndogs for sale" sign.

Epic.

LittleSiff is looking down at the sign from her dorm right now!

She also his this posted on her FB wall:

So Little Siff isn't in Tutwiler like most freshmen girls. I think Gameday is set-up on the north side of the stadium and Tutwiler is to the south.

Is she in one of the Business Honor dorms?

(and no I'm not going down there this weekend, don't worry siff)

So Little Siff isn't in Tutwiler like most freshmen girls. I think Gameday is set-up on the north side of the stadium and Tutwiler is to the south.

Is she in one of the Business Honor dorms?

(and no I'm not going down there this weekend, don't worry siff)

Actually, she is in Tut. I didn't mean she was literally looking down at GameDay...though from Tut she can look into B-D!

No worries. She has higher standards that far exceed what one finds in the typical Wake grad. :thumbsup:

Actually, she is in Tut. I didn't mean she was literally looking down at GameDay...though from Tut she can look into B-D!

No worries. She has higher standards that far exceed what one finds in the typical Wake grad. :thumbsup:

I'm not a Wake grad...so you're saying there's a chance.

And I'll steer away from the Tutwiler discussion. The stories I have about that place are not appropriate for a coed's father.

LSU fans got a hold of Richardson, McCarron, and Terry Saban's #'s.

How do they manage to do that every big game?

Last edited:
LSU fans got a hold of Richardson, McCarron, and Terry Saban's #'s.

How do they manage to do that

They're scum, thats how.

Also all three can just turn their phones off. Lame prank, swamp people.

They're scum, thats how.

Also all three can just turn their phones off. Lame prank, swamp people.

The worst of both fanbases are pretty reprehensible.

There's a big difference between Harvey Updike and someone that actually went to Bama.

Back