• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Macca to play GSO

WinkinDeac

Reaction score
Oct. 30.

If you're not familiar with his work, you may find this line form the Journal helpful:

"McCartney gained worldwide fame as a member of the British rock band, the Beatles."

Assuming I can get tickets, this will be my 4th and likely final time to catch him.

Never seen him. Well, this will be the first.

Is it at the Coliseum? Because if so, be prepared to be underwhelmed. Terrible place to see a concert unless you are in the $$$ seats.

Just took my daughter to see Ringo on Sunday. Need to get her out to see Paul as well, but not sure if it will be this time around or not.

Just took my daughter to see Ringo on Sunday. Need to get her out to see Paul as well, but not sure if it will be this time around or not.

there might not be a next time around, and it certainly won't be this close.

There's a 4 ticket limit and I need 5. Does anyone know how tight Ticketmaster is with that, i.e. can I order 3 and then turn around and order 2 more, or maybe use my wife's credit card for the other 2 even though they are for the same address?

Brother surprised me with tickets today. Can't wait. Really hoping to see a "The Girl is Mine" duet with Hologram Michael Jackson.

Tried to buy them for SBTtoy but upon checkout wouldn't let me pay with a Visa. Dammit

Back