• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Madison Jones Suspended

Kind of weird to me how this Board actively roots for transfers and/or dismissals. Wonder if the same posters will be looking for Murray and Ellison to leave in a few years.

I am actively rooting for HG to leave after one year. Count me in.

I heard DM told him he had an hour to make 10 3 pointers against air and if he couldn't do it he'd be suspended.

I heard Rondale is almost failing a course, and Manning is on his ass. Another suspension could be imminent.

Even if that's a kid who is doing everything he can to contribute and improve?

Which kid are you talking about? The one who was just dismissed from the program by Coach Manning?

Even if that's a kid who is doing everything he can to contribute and improve?
I fully support the kid contributing and improving at a place more in line with his abilities. I don't dislike the kid, I just don't believe he's capable of playing ACC basketball.

If a non-athlete gets to Wake and can't handle the academic load, would you encourage him to go someplace he could actually learn or stick it out at Wake, "improving and contributing," but still racking up the D's and F's?

Speaking of Charlotte... Looks like the Niners hired Mark Price as their new HC today according to Goodman

Speaking of Charlotte... Looks like the Niners hired Mark Price as their new HC today according to Goodman

great so that douche is going to be back hear talking sh!t about this too?

If the staff didn't think Rondale has an upside or wasn't doing everything he's been asked to do, I'm sure he would be leaving. The guy can shoot it, and we haven't landed a SG yet this spring .

If the staff didn't think Rondale has an upside or wasn't doing everything he's been asked to do, I'm sure he would be leaving. The guy can shoot it, and we haven't landed a SG yet this spring .

If Rondale could shoot it, he would have played.

Kind of weird to me how this Board actively roots for transfers and/or dismissals. Wonder if the same posters will be looking for Murray and Ellison to leave in a few years.

I think this board, the other board, and pretty much all Wake Forest Basketball fans are still actively rooting for "change". I suspect this will continue for several years regardless of who the potential recruits are as of today.

The constant frustration that WF fans feel now with the WF basketball program is one of the by-products of WF being permanently over-matched in this new, expanded ACC....and is not likely to change in the foreseeable future.

lol, no

statistically the 2004 ACC is still the best season any conference has EVER had and guess who earned a #4 seed in the NCAA Tournament that year and made an appearance in the Sweet 16..

You're a heck of a troll though.

Last edited:
Back