• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maf wins, Gouda voted greatest moderator of all time

Nah.

1.) Nonny
2.) Toogs
3.) Da
4.) Roman
5.) Boston
6.) Tejas
7.) Tic
8.) Gooner
9.) Doofus
10.) Knight
11.) Molly
12.) Timdunk
13.) Smidge

Too many people getting by on reputation right now, but I think this is accurate in the moment. I think Boston/Tejas and Gooner/Doofus are probably interchangeable (and their respective strengths/weaknesses are actually sorta similar). SD3 would be 15th, I think, after the obligatory "getting hit by a car". (#hubris, but I'd put myself 4th, between Da and Rommy)

Also: yeah I'm not in this game, and I haven't read most of the past two clusterfucks. Whatever, shut up, I'm posting this.

17f8070g6rgbwgif.gif

Votes through 103

(2) tic: gooner, doofus
(2) toogs: rommy, boston
(2) gooner: tic, tejas
(1) tejas: timdunk

I kid I kid

I'm going to have to put some more thought into this. Toogs is damn low though but that's mainly because of lack of participation usually (and that's not even counting last game).

this is a myth

(1) tic: gooner
(2) toogs: rommy, boston
(2) gooner: tic, tejas
(2) tejas – timdunk, doofus

16 minutes

lol rommy voting for me unless it's policy. Which would be fine but you clowns don't do that here, mostly because you prefer clown behavior to good play.

lol rommy voting for me unless it's policy. Which would be fine but you clowns don't do that here, mostly because you prefer clown behavior to good play.

You should call in all your Suque favors and get FTN to play one game over here. Would be the most entertaining thing I've seen ever.

I play less, but I tend to be in the top quarter of posts. Mainly my monday mornings are shit fuck hell and half the time I don't remember I was in the game and there are 4000 posts because the fucktard mod thinks 40 hour day 1's are funny.

Oh, good. Dad is here. I'm just gonna step out now and let Sir Toog clean up the fucking mess you assholes created. When I come back, I expect to see that Gooner/Smidge/Doofus got lynched.

TIA!

You should call in all your Suque favors and get FTN to play one game over here. Would be the most entertaining thing I've seen ever.

lmfao he would die. like in real life, not get lynched by the clowncar

Back