• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

More like trike accident

Also the whitefish salad stuff is weird. Also chicken salad winning on this milquetoast wasp board is super weird.

This dude over here drinking mayo out of a Medieval Times mug.

Lol WAT

The only things I can ever remember eating with honey mustard are chicken strips, which I haven't eaten since the 90s

The only things I can ever remember eating with honey mustard are chicken strips, which I haven't eaten since the 90s

you haven't had chicken strips since the 90s? I call bullshit.

Gouda drinks those shitty meal replacement smoothie things. I could see his kind refusing to eat chicken tenders

More like trike accident

Also the whitefish salad stuff is weird. Also chicken salad winning on this milquetoast wasp board is super weird.

This is such a toogs post. And I love it

Gouda drinks those shitty meal replacement smoothie things. I could see his kind refusing to eat chicken tenders

But I was just at his mom's house and the freezer was full of tyson tenders, and gorton's fish sticks and she said they were for him?

Yeah but I feel like he also has waves of eating very shitty food. I feel like Gouda is a double sided coin: drunk fast food gouda and pre-fabbed meal kit gouda

i'm drinking athletic beer tonight while working and toggling between this and chatzy

Back