• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++: Mafia Wins!

I think his blue hammer should buy him today, but will have zero value tomorrow when I launch a very thorough investigation

Just wanted to come back to this and say that it was absolutely the correct call from my perspective to switch to blue in OT and if that's why I die then it sucks, but was worth it.

i wish juice had done it instead of you, cause i'd clear him for it

but your diggler diggler diggler votes the first three days idk man

i wish juice had done it instead of you, cause i'd clear him for it

but your diggler diggler diggler votes the first three days idk man

I thought Diggler was mafia, you're punishing me for sucking at the game. Which is fair, but still.

but i'm going to change things up because reasons

juice

Votes

Gooner -1- mako
Juice -2- Toogs, Townie
Toogs -1- Juice
Mako -1- Gooner

YTV: Nobody

it's not, and toogs is overplaying his hand

This is the kind of weepy woe-is-me shit goon does as mafia, but also I think he's just having a limp dick day so I am not killing him here, unless I do.

I can only imagine the horror of being in a chad with Blue and SD3. I'd be suicidal too.

If mako isn't last mafia and gets put in and endgame with Juice and toogs, it might actually be funnier than him being last mafia.

If mako isn't last mafia and gets put in and endgame with Juice and toogs, it might actually be funnier than him being last mafia.

this may or may not be the "reasons" i alluded to

This is my personal nightmare, I might eat the AA

My kids are wondering why I’m laughing out loud right now.

Back