• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ SIGN UP

That was an insane game last night. At one point in the first half Purdue had an 8 point lead. After that point KU outscored them 77-33. Holy shit!

ive seen this stat but the math doesn't make sense. the 8 point lead was at 33-25. Adding 77-33 to that doesn't get to the right final score. wtf

but ya, we whooped dat ass

ive seen this stat but the math doesn't make sense. the 8 point lead was at 33-25. Adding 77-33 to that doesn't get to the right final score. wtf

always have to take the fun out of everything by doing the math huh accountant? Accountants = fun haters

giphy.gif

Is teh mafias ded?? This week just got crazy busy for me so I'll have to postpone the cocktail party like a week or two. But like I said before we need a decent amount of internet for it to work. It's complex

What is dead, can never die.

Someone volunteer to run one next week! Someone else turn on the internet speed booster so it can handle Smidge.

What is dead, can never die.

Someone volunteer to run one next week! Someone else turn on the internet speed booster so it can handle Smidge.

I think you need to quit posting. Seems like when you post the thread dies?

I meant interest and not internet. Whoops. I just noticed that.

Those new reeses cups with the reeses pieces inside are amaze.

Carry on with the signup.

I'm in DC. I do not miss this kind of humidity.

Back